- What are the consequences of breaching a contract in Mexico?
- Mexican court issues new decision on the rescission of a commercial purchase and sale contract.
- Is it necessary to include in a promissory note a competent court in case of a lawsuit?
- Is the Insurer’s obligation to pay capitalized interests to insured parties constitutional?
- Mexican court determines the form in which consent can be granted in a promissory agreement.
agreements airline airports Amendments aviation Business law bussines law caselaw ceglegal CEG Legal Civil law class action Commerce commercial law Company companylaw contract contracts corporate books Court decision Foreigner General Corporations and Partnerships Law General Tourism Law Homologation Insurance Judgment jurisdiction lawyers lawyersinqueretaro mexican Mexican Official Standard National Territory negociable instrument Obligations promissory note Public order reform initiative Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation virtualmeetings