- What happens when a spin-off of commercial companies is used as a strategy to avoid paying creditors?
- If a judge decides that the interest rate agreed on a loan is excessive, what happens with the interests already paid?
- A legislative initiative to reform the General Corporations and Partnerships Law was submitted.
- A legislative initiative to provide electronic contracts with more evidential weight was submitted
- Is the fingerprint proper evidence to express the will of a contracting party in real estate sale ?
agreements airline Amendments ceglegal CEG Legal class action commercial law contracts corporate books Foreigner General Corporations and Partnerships Law General Tourism Law Homologation Judgment lawyers mexican Mexican Official Standard National Territory Public order reform initiative Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation