- Federal Court issues new decision on the duty to notify the attorneys-in-fact about the revocation of their authority.
- Mexico’s Supreme Court renders judgment on the types of sections in commercial agreements that are null and void.
- What are the consequences of breaching a contract in Mexico?
- Mexican court issues new decision on the rescission of a commercial purchase and sale contract.
- Is it necessary to include in a promissory note a competent court in case of a lawsuit?
agreements airline airports Amendments aviation Business law bussines law caselaw ceglegal CEG Legal Civil law class action Commerce commercial law Company companylaw contract contracts corporate books Court decision Foreigner General Corporations and Partnerships Law General Tourism Law Homologation Insurance Judgment jurisdiction lawyers lawyersinqueretaro mexican Mexican Official Standard National Territory negociable instrument Obligations promissory note Public order reform initiative Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation virtualmeetings