- Mexican court determines the form in which consent can be granted in a promissory agreement.
- Challenges arising from the new rules in Mexico allowing the holding of partners’ virtual meetings
- Airlines must compensate passengers, in any case, for overbooking a flight: Mexican Supreme Court
- Consequences of lying to your insurer under Mexican law
- 3 points to know on the fast track procedure to liquidate a company in Mexico
agreements airline airports Amendments aviation Business law bussines law ceglegal CEG Legal Civil law class action Commerce commercial law Company contracts corporate books Court decision Foreigner General Corporations and Partnerships Law General Tourism Law Homologation Judgment jurisdiction lawyers lawyersinqueretaro mexican Mexican Official Standard National Territory negociable instrument Obligations promissory note Public order reform initiative Supreme Court of Justice of the Nation